We’re MashUp Machine— an innovative media startup that’s changing storytelling and entertainment. We’re helmed by award-winning veterans of the visual effects and gaming industries and we’re looking for a Rendering SE with vanguard skills, contagious creative energy and extraordinary vision to join our team.
Where: Vancouver, BC
When: As soon as we connect with the right person
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience, plus benefits
Collaborate with writing, design, animation and other development teams to construct and develop a highly-dynamic and easy to use web-based 3d animation application.
Craft an engaging, superior, performant UX experience.
- Computer Science degree and 3 years+ of 3d graphics experience
- Familiarity with 2d and 3d computer graphics
- Well-versed in system design and UI integration
- A sincere willingness to go above and beyond
- The capacity to be Team Player
- Extraordinary written, verbal, and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with openGL or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with shading pipelines and shaders
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, SourceSafe, Perforce, etc.)
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with mathematical programming and data-structures
- Experience with engineering multi-component tool-chains, including 3rd party integration
- Experience with animation and simulation systems development
- Familiarity with design patterns and software architecture
- Experience/knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture such as Node.js, ASP.NET or JVM stacks
Our Dream Candidate is also:
- Familiar with Agile software development process, SCRUM
- Familiar with secure coding practices, OWASP
- Experience developing multi-user applications for cloud architectures
If this sounds like you and your background, we want to know you.
Please send a friendly introductory email, your remarkable résumé, and links to any relevant/epic work to Ben Cole at Jobs@mashupmachine.io
MashUp Machine (www.mashupmachine.io)